Friday, March 4, 2011

ALL ABOUT RADIX COFFEE!!!!

Some cited testimony Radix Coffee:


                         
1. Radix coffee to lose weight.

 "I have tried the product HPA, I discovered that my weight has decreased after taking Kopi         Radix, Plantisol, Omega 3, Roughage and herbs.Before this my weight is 135 kg, and after taking these products, it has been reduced menjadi123 kg.
      
 Mohd.Hazizi bin Derawan (20 years), Kelantan


2. Radix coffee treat stomach ache.
    
This happened in one my 'down line'.Normally he would have an upset stomach if they do not eat in the middle day. recently he has been trying RADIK coffee and a bit shocking whenabdominal pain is often experienced as slow food is not usuallyoccurs at the time. Thank God, now he has been practicing as aRadix coffee and diet program started by his waist as well. If youdo not believe try it ..! "
          
Azwan Efendy B. Ahmad Zahidi (25 years), Kedah  

3. Radix coffee provides fitness.

"Thank God, I only first heard about Radix coffee though only one of my HPA. But now I have to try it themselves. I practiced in the morning and I feel I have more energy in work and are no longersleepy, more and more in the afternoon. "
 Abdul Razak Mohd Hafiz B (32 years), Pulau Pinang


4.Coffee Radix For Drug fever. 
     
"I tried the effectiveness of coffee radix for fever.Radix coffee apparently effective for the fever in my opinion it is better than I normally eat paracetamolyang medicine when fever before ini.Radix coffee acts decreased body temperature and, most importantly, astrong headache when fever is no longer felt after taking Radix coffee.Thankful to God to heal '.
                
Sukri Jalil Muhammad (29 years), Pulau Pinang.

5. Radix Coffee Curing Knee Pain
       
 "I had knee pain due to fall while playing sports. Consequently I can not play sports and do other heavy work. I have tried Radix coffee and Radix herb capsules for several months and finally no
w I thank God thanks to move more actively than ever before. The pain iscompletely gone."

Muhammad Azahari B Mat (22 years), Kedah.


6. Radix coffee, Seven Herbs & Honey Wind Spine Pain Heals.

 "I have been practicing Herbal Wind Direction, Radix coffee andhoney. Alhamdulillah, I experienced the disease is spinal paingone for 3 years. "
Abdul Razak B Shukar (45 years), Selangor

7. Radix eliminate coffee addiction.

"When the coffee is always practicing Radix, I becamehooked on coffee Radix. I'm not addicted to cigarettes to beat theCoffee Radix. Elephant sugar cane can also eliminate taste likesmoke. When we suck the wood that has a sweet taste thatindirectly it eliminates the mood to smoke because the mouth isfresh and can no longer feel the pleasures of smoking. Insyaalllah try .... "HPA CAN!
 M. Helmi (24 years), Selangor


8. Radix coffee, and Omega 3 improve its intelligence.
         
"During the HPA members experience effectiveness of manyproducts that I have experienced. Since the fourth pregnancy, I keep the coffee Radix and Omega 3 as a daily beverage, andsupply the place of work. After delivery, what I see when my sonwas 9 months old, he was able to stand and walk. My son was quite active and quite strong body resistance. "

Asnieh bt Badri @ Nazri (39 years), Pulau Pinang



9. Radix Coffee Curing Headaches.

 "Assalamualaikum .... I am a new person to know the productHPA. Among the things that I was introduced to coffee Radix,Radix before I drank coffee, I always have a sore head. Almost every day I have a headache. But something amazing, since i practice Kopi Radix headaches I experienced so far been recovered and it no longer attacks. My body feels more healthy and more fun ... ALL DISEASE IS Intellectual cure ... Regards ".
Nazarudin Bin Hj Muktar (30 years), Selangor   

10. Kopi Radix For Colon Problems

"I had bowel problems before I try Kopi Radix and Omega 3. On the first day I tried this product I have HPA bowel 9 times, on day 3of disease I have recovered to normal. I am very grateful to theDivine on healing and I can run jobs''.
Faizul Azrie Bin Ismail (26 years), Kelantan     
                                                                                                                                                              
11. CUPPING and Radix coffee

"God, after I CUPPING, many of my friends who come CUPPING and results are amazing. There are patients who are breathing / shortness of breath and pain during deep breath, after the back and chest CUPPING Praise to God Licenses are now gone and other diseases has also gone Ulcer pain is (gastric).There are some who have malaria and tipes. After undergoing therapy, and drinking coffee cupping Radix, I've been healthy and fresh .. "Thank you for HPA and the teacher ..!!
                          Bahari Bin Tito Brosius (32 years), Indonesia

Any information Contact:

Bostami bin Othman
Tel :013-3550593
email : bostami61@yahoo.com



8. Radix coffee, and Omega 3 improve its intelligence.

     "During the HPA members experience effectiveness of manyproducts that I have experienced. Since the fourth pregnancy, I keep the coffee Radix and Omega 3 as a daily beverage, andsupply the place of work. After delivery, what I see when my sonwas 9 months old, he was able to stand and walk. My son was quite active and quite strong body resistance. "

Bt Asnieh Badri @ Nazri (39 years), Pulau Pinang

No comments:

Post a Comment